3 000 000 €
CANNES - La Californie (Parc St. Paul)
Founder of the property in Cannes was the King Edward V.
In the 70's The property have been bought from royal English Family Windsor by Corporatie Doromidie and on-site built a complex of buildings consisting of apartments, terraced houses and detached villas. In the Parc St. Paul there is a 9 ha park with a magnificent sea view from St. Margharite and St. Honorate, on Parc St. Paul you will find: tennis courts, bowling football, with 24h-security protection, two gates.
Total surface: 360 sqm
bedrooms with bathrooms: 5, kitchens: 2, living rooms: 2
sauna with jacuzzi: 1, utility rooms: 2
terraces: 3, garage: 2, parking spaces: 2
1st floor surface: 175 sqm
- hall / entry
- lounge with pool table and fully equipped kitchen: 61 sqm
- the adjacent terrace overlooks the swimming pool: 23 sqm
- 1st bedroom: 21 sqm
- guest toilet: 3 sqm
- 2nd bedroom: 17 sqm with bathroom: 4 sqm
- sauna with jacuzzi: 18 sqm
- utility room: 12 sqm
2nd floor surface: 183 sqm
- hall: 18 sqm
- living room: 61 sqm
- two adjacent terraces: 14 sqm and 40 sqm
- kitchen (fully equipped): 19 sqm
- guest toilet: 2,5 sqm
- 1st bedroom with bathroom: 16 sqm + 14 sqm
- 2nd bedroom with bathroom: 15 sqm + 7 sqm
- 3rd bedroom with dressing room and bathroom: 17 sqm + 6 sqm + 7 sqm
3 500 000 €
In a quite area, newly renovated villa of 250 sqm, on a plot of land of 1500 sqm with a swimming pool.
Stunning panoramic sea view.
Consisting of: an entrance, a living room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Additionally an independent apartment: a kitchen/dining area, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.